Sunday 20 June 2010

Happy Everything!

I love using Sketches as a starting point for my cards and challenge blogs are a great way to start!

I often find that they make me use  my stamp sets in a way I wouldn't have normally, especially if i have a particular set I want to use!  So If you don't already take part in Challenge blogs then definitely give one a go!

Here is my entry for this weeks Friday Sketchers Challenge:


I love the distressed look on cards so have included quite a lot of inked edges and texture.  The Square paper (middle and scalloped edge) was aged using the old fashioned Tea Bag method and then touched up using inks.  The stamps are from the 'On a Pedestal' set by Stampin' Up!


I hope you enjoy!

Jo
x

1 comment:

Janneke said...

Awesome card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Janneke X